Made my My ENGL 1020 students free-write on 5 things that make their blood biol and 5 of their beliefs which others don’t share. Turned out an interesting exercise. I added my own to the list, too. Completed “Pinchy” and my review of an online literary blog/ magazine. I chose the blog of Random House India: Random Reads. This is a list of the other presentations of my fellow classmates:
- Paper Darts: online magazine, beautiful graphics.
- Maud Newton’s blog: Interesting entries, stark layout, quirky style.
- Spiral Orb: Ecology and environment. Interesting premise of connecting the works.
- Contrary Magazine: Witty, paying and contradictory.
- Brevity: Delightful journal of non-fiction
Completed my reading of psychoanalytic criticism of Lois Tyson‘s Critical Theory Today. Thoroughly enjoyed reading the concepts and elements of psychoanalysis. nothing like understanding dark secrets and poking about for skeletons in the closet ;).
Dinner was Chicken Wings and French Fries at Buffalo Wild Wings.